Excel Sales Forecasting 1.1 released - many bugfixes
We have just released the version 1.1 of Lokad Excel Sales Forecasting addin. This release comes with many bugfixes over the initial release. No new features have been added.
Supporting all Excel versions starting from Excel 2000 up to Excel 2007 proved to be a much more complicated task than we initially suspected. Excel versions are varying from one to another in many subtle ways, I apologize for the issues that some of you have been encountering with the initial release. We hope things will go more smoothly with this release.
As detailed in the changelog file:
- Refactored the addin shim to use custom interop.
- Bug fix for the UDF registration under Excel 2007.
- Added a sample spreadsheet in Excel 2007 format.
- Bug fix for incorrect separator handling of int. Excel versions.
- Bug fix for the Lokad command bar that was loaded multiple times.
- Improving behavior when UDF can’t be parsed.
- Bug fix for the providers required an option.
- Removing deprecated overload from ForecastSales.
- Improving behavior when ForecastSales args are incorrect.
- Fixing a bug that was blocking Excel 2000 users.
Never hesitate to contact the support if you encounter any issue with the Lokad products.